Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Woohoo! And the winners are......

#11 -- Mimi wins the fabric pack (sent you an email for your home addy)
and
#22 -- Joycers wins the hand-dyed wool yarn -- contact me so I can get your yarn out to you!

For everyone who left a comment, thanks so much.  Please continue to read.  I promise to have more 'up' days than 'down'.  

I do have to say, though, that today's felting adventures did not go according to plans.  The red and black tote I finished on Monday felted to itself -- bummer.  Visualize here -- tugging, pulling, sweating, trying to free the sides, following by a big 'ugh'.   Even the pocket morphed into something unrecognizable.  The ruffled felted clutch has become a stylish knitting needle bag.  It was supposed to felt down to 6" high and is instead 4.5" high.  Double bummer.  But it will make an excellent needle bag.  Right????

The 6 felted hats turned out marvelously and the two felted clutches look sweet, ready for a night out on the town.

Back to the drawing board -- I need to make several felted bags now to get my inventory up to snuff.

1 comment:

Joycers said...

Yay! I'm a winner! I'm sending you an e-mail now.