Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yummy for my Tummy

After a busy, busy, busy day at work today I went over to my friend Sue's house for dinner.  She and her husband Mike filled my belly full of wonderful food and wine -- super delicious.  I had a chance to see their backyard makeover -- it looks marvelous!  Such an oasis from a hectic world.

Sue is having a procedure on her kidney on Friday so keep your fingers crossed (and say a prayer if you're so inclined) that the procedure goes smoothly and she feels better really soon.  We have planned a trip to the Michigan Fiber Festival on the 21st, which is to replace the trip we couldn't take last year due to my Dad's death.  I'm beginning to wonder if we're the festival is jinxed.

1 comment:

SusanQuilter said...

Man!! I sure feel like I'M under a little black cloud, that's for darn sure! We're going to make Allegan this year tho,; I just know it!!!