Monday, August 2, 2010

Charlevoix Boat Trip

My sister Denise and her husband Mike have a wonderful boat named 'Reflections' which could mean a lot of things but I think it has a lot to do with Mike's photography hobby.  Check out his website to see some absolutely beautiful photographs, taken all over the world.

Here are some pictures I took while Denise, Mike, my niece Erica, Mom and I went for a boat ride on a beautiful Summer day:


Don't forget to click on each collage to magnify the pictures.  I love the picture of their Siberian Husky Miki with Denise in the upper left picture -- looks like Miki is telling Denise a funny joke!

Boats were out in great numbers that day -- as if they waited all Summer for such a perfect day.

3 comments:

SusanQuilter said...

Look at that blue sky!! Beautiful day for boating & getting some suntan. What fun!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site lovemyfiber.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Suzanne said...

It could be possible. You'll need to leave me your site so I can tell.