Tonight I spent well over an hour editing the 100+ pictures I took last weekend. I tried something new by placing them in albums for each location. I know what you're thinking -- big deal! But up until now it hadn't occurred to me to do so. Should make posting them to my blog a whole lot easier.
I cast on the second Blueberry Beret using the Universal Yarn's Tapestry Wool. This time I'll knit it an extra inch longer so it's more beret-like and doesn't just look like a big hat, unlike version #1. Pictures coming soon for that.
For now I'm off to bed. Went to bed way too late last night so I need to do some catching up.