Saturday, August 7, 2010

You know it's bad when....

.....I'd rather watch Pretty Woman for the thousandth time than watch the Tigers game.  They've had a lot of bad luck and injuries, and just can't seem to get it together.  I'll admit to flipping back and forth between the two channels.  I've seen that movie so many times I can recite the lines.  I never have cared for Jason Alexander after seeing him in that movie.  I know, it was just a part, but he was such a weasel.

I managed to finish the charcoal gray hat this morning and knit up another hat using two strands of Berroco's Ultra Alpaca in black.  It's one of my favorite yarns to use for felted hats.  I'll knit up another hat tomorrow and that will give me three to run through the washer.  I need to have at least 8 more hats knit up for felting before the end of the month.  I'm one hat short of 50 for the non-felted versions but I should be able to knock that one off this week.  It will be nice to do something in between the felted versions, especially if it's using needles smaller than the size 13s I've been using for the past couple of days.

No comments: