Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Progress

I finished the hand spun pinkish Button Hat yesterday and may have found a good button for it:
I'm not sold on it yet so if something better comes along, I'll use it.  I haven't sewn it on yet.

I chose another button for this Cable Tocque that I finished a while ago:


And finally I finished knitting a ruffled clutch that needs to be felted still:
I can't wait to see how this one comes out.  I used Crystal Palace Fjord and Elsebeth Lavold Chunky Al, which is 50% Alpaca/50% Wool.  I have a feeling I'll be whipping up a few more clutches soon.

Now I'm off to find some more yarn to knit something from for tomorrow's bus ride.  I might just make another clutch tomorrow since it knit up so quickly.

2 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

Oooooh...ruffled clutch!?!?
I can't wait to see the finished
product!

pip said...

I love the buttons :)