Monday, December 6, 2010

Sharing the Love

I love receiving the fresh produce each week from Door to Door Organics.  I love it so much I'd like to share it with 3 lucky readers of my blog.  Now I'm not offering to pay for your first box but I'm offering to pass along a 50% off coupon to 3 readers who reside in their delivery areas.

How do you know if you live in their delivery area?  Simple.  Click on this link and type in your zip code.  If you discover that you live within the Door to Door Organics delivery area, leave me a comment on today's post, with your email address.  If more than three people respond before 9 PM EST on Wednesday, December 8th, I'll select the winners using the random number generator.

I know you'll love their produce as much as I do.  It's organic, duh, and locally produced when possible.  Obviously, bananas don't come from Michigan, but you get the idea!

5 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

Hey, Suzanne--I checked out your produce site using my zip code and lo-and-behold, their 'sister', Suburban Organics DOES deliver to my area!!
YAY!
So...please add me to your list for the coupon! How exciting!!

harriet said...

My delivery day would be Thursday. How cool would that be. Add my name to the list.

SusanQuilter said...

Pick me!!! I would love door-to-door organics!!!

kpultzdesign said...

ack. I still have veggies from my summer CSA that are languishing in my not-so-crisper bin. I vote for Heather, Harriet and Sue!

Katydidrace said...

Wow! I'm continually amazed by the variety that you get. Delivery here would be on Thursday. Please add me to the drawing! Thanks!