Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Progress

I got quite a bit knit on the Caddy Cardigan today.  I finished the left front:

The photo color is still a bit wonky.  I think it might be better in the daylight and with me fiddling around with the settings on the camera.

I started the right front tonight:


I think I'll have some leftover yarn at this point.  It took a little over 1 skein for the back and about 2/3 of a skein for the left front.  I bought 8 skeins!  I think I'll have enough left over for another project.  Or two.....  Maggie thinks I should knit her a nice walking coat:

Ok, so maybe that's NOT what she's thinking.  Do you suppose she's thinking 'stay away from my rawhide bone'?  Oh, yeah.  She'll growl if you come near her.  I've been using the no bark collar and it seems to be working, even on the growling behavior -- SUCCESS!

No comments: