Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas One and All

My Christmas wish for everyone is that there is peace and joy in your hearts.  I wish that all the worries of ordinary days are banished on this special day and you are able to visit with family, friends and neighbors.  And get along.  Oh, did I say that out loud?

I was up at 5 am to put my first ham in the oven.  It was a tad early but I couldn't sleep, worried I'd over-sleep and not get both hams done in time to head over to my Mom's.  I have plenty of meat ready for our group of 25 and it will be a packed apartment.  I always look forward to the holidays but am quite content when I return home to my quiet little abode, where I can knit peacefully while watching mindless TV or listen to the radio.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

harriet said...

Merry Christmas to you Suzanne. Hope you enjoy your family get-together and the peace afterwards.

Renee said...

And a wonderful day it was. The ham was delicious, as were all the other goodies!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. A time for new beginnings and new adventures for all.
xoxoxo

MichTKH said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Suzanne!

Suzanne said...

Thank you everyone. It was a very nice day, good food and fellowship, and clear roads to travel on.