Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Progress

I made more progress today on the Caddy Cardigan.  I finished the back, using the bind off tips from an old Knit Picks catalog so it's not stair-stepped (ewwwww!).  I went over to the knit shop and worked on the left front while chatting it up with the girls.  Inventory has begun since it's the end of the year (yippee) so Anne, Linda, and Charlene were working on that.

I picked up a few things at Trader Joe's including those yummy caramels with sea salt.  Heaven.  'nuff said.

I had quite a few potatoes left from the last couple of Door to Door Organics deliveries so I made some au gratin potatoes, tweaking the recipe as usual.  They were TO DIE FOR.  The whole house smells so good.  Even Maggie was begging for a taste, just a little one I'm sure.

2 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

I agree...Fleur de Sel caramels are THE-BEST-FOOD-EVER!!!
(I stock up at Christmas-time, since they don't have them (here, at least) the rest of the year...alas!)

Suzanne said...

There must be something redeeming in them -- protein, fiber, something??