Saturday, December 4, 2010

Much Better than Much Better

Does that make any sense at all?  Well today was much better than yesterday and yesterday was much better than Thursday!  The Birmingham Winter Markt has been the best show of the season for me and I have to say -- it's about time!  Today's sales were twice what yesterday's were so I'm sailing along in the black.  Tomorrow's hours are 12-4 PM so I don't expect a duplicate of today's action, but wouldn't that be sweet?!  I'll have pictures to post from the event tomorrow.  

Tonight I'm going to look for some heavy duty night cream -- I've got a pretty good case of wind burn on my cheeks.  The winds were gusting out of the North for a bit today and apparently I was not adequately protected.

And speaking of cheeks, I bought some gingerbread scones from The Cheeky Monkey and I'll have them for breakfast tomorrow morning.  It's always nice to have something to look forward to in the morning, right?

2 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats on your great day! Try some "Bag Balm" for your chapped face.

Suzanne said...

No Bag Balm to be found in my cabinet. I used Prescriptives 'Good in Bed'. Don't get any ideas!