Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Down, Three to Go

I finished one pair of men's fingerless mitts today and have three more to finish before Friday afternoon.  I also have one felted hat to finish knitting and then I need to felt it along with the four other hats, before Friday afternoon.  Beside that I have a couple of designs floating around in my head for my signature wool coats, also need to get finished before Friday afternoon.  Good thing I've taken some time off work to get prepared!  I'll have some pictures to post tomorrow of the mitts and anything else I'm able to finish!

Tonight I had a hair appointment and normally I knit while I'm being worked on.  Unfortunately I left one of my double point needles in the car by accident so I had to just relax instead.  Imagine that!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Suz,
Even though you have so much left to do, you deserve some time off and a relaxing hair appt.
Where are your shows this week?
Might see you there.
Renee
xoxoxo