Thursday, November 11, 2010

Off to Guild

I'm off to my quilt guild meeting tonight so I've got a quick post.

You might have noticed something new in my right sidebar.  If you're a fan of Jane Austen then you'll enjoy taking the quick test to find out which female character you're most like.  As you can see, I am Elizabeth Bennet, one of my favorites.

The other new thing in my left sidebar is a recipe website that is full of great ideas.  It's called Recipe Gold Mine -- for a very good reason.  Just looking at the items on their home page makes my mouth water.  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Heather Woollove said...

Suzanne--You are 'preaching to the choir' when you admit to being a Jane Austen fan. My daughters and I are absolute addicts, too. Have you discovered the delights of 'North and South' with Richard Armitage, yet?? If not...RUN, do not walk and get this DVD. I promise that you will LOVE it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_and_South_(TV_serial)