Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is Happiness?

Oh, I can tell you but I'd rather show you:

What the heck is that? you ask yourself.  Oh, my dear friend.  It's the scrumptious, cozy, toasty warm item that's going to save me from freezing when I do the Winter Markt show in Birmingham next month.  Outdoors.  In the park.  In a tent.  It's the Sunbeam Microplush Heated Throw and it's only $24 at Costco with the latest coupon.  Can you say 'heaven'???  My little 'ol body is going to be good and comfortable, waiting for customers to peruse my goods.  It will come in handy while I'm sitting at my computer this winter by the chilly window.  Or on the couch when I'm knitting up a storm.  Or resting my weary bones in my nippy bedroom.  Dialing down you know.

As if that weren't enough to make me happy, I bought a new phone system so that I don't have to leap over debris in the craft room to answer a call.

To top everything off, I believe I have a relevant resume created.  Now I need a couple of people to proof-read it and then I can start sending it off.

I will sleep so well tonight..........

No comments: