Sunday, May 31, 2009

2-0

The Red Wings went up 2 games to none over the Penguins tonight. What a great day! The weather was stellar. Nearly 70º and sunny all day long. I sat outside sewing the binding on Carla's quilt from 10:30 to 5:30. I'm so glad to have it done. Now I need to wash the quilt and sew the label on it. The consensus, however, was that I should save it for a stupendous occasion, like a bridal shower gift. I don't think I want to wait that long but I'll consider it. A wedding could be in the near future for my oldest niece.
I discovered, though, that while I was watching the hockey game I neglected to turn on the dryer, into which I had placed my wet laundry. Nuts.
I need to work on the napkin rings tomorrow for Denise. I did a test run tonight and I think my measurements will do the trick-- surprisingly, I don't have any actual linen napkins so I'm using paper ones to guess the size. After that I'll need to get started on the baby blanket.................

No comments: