Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Maggie and the mower

My dog Maggie absolutely loves following Kevin around the yard when he mows. She tends to hang behind him and to his left.



When he gets to the end of a row, she'll hang back and then run to catch up to him, panting and barking all the way. She loves it when he chases her. When he raises his arms high above his head and roars like a monster she starts to run in circles. They're hysterical together. They even pant together!



And when she's done chasing him around and the lawn is all nicely mowed, then you get to see the 'dye' job on Maggie's paws~~~~



I love the smell of freshly mowed grass and it sure is fun to watch Maggie wear herself out. Now I just have to pick out the loose grass and twigs from her fur.

2 comments:

Amoena said...

That's one silly looking dog. Looks a bit like a sheep, so I guess it's perfect for a yarn-lover :P

Suzanne said...

I know, I know. Her fur is so long it could be sheared but I wouldn't want to see her 'naked'.