Wednesday, August 31, 2011

He's Here!

I am now officially a member of the Grandmothers' Club.  My daughter Holly delivered a healthy 7 pound 4 ounce baby boy named Denver at 10:44 AM today.  Unfortunately Denver had turned himself around yesterday and ended up being breech butt, so Holly had a C-Section.  All are doing well, except for some wicked nausea/dizziness on Holly's part.

I took a boatload of pictures on my camera phone and it is now completely out of juice, so I'll post pictures tomorrow.  I will also take my Nikon camera tomorrow so I can take some better quality photos.

I can tell you that Denver's a handsome little man and already loves his Grandma.

10 comments:

kpultzdesign said...

congrats...I am sure he loves his grandma!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! You are going to love it! I am so glad Holly and Denver are doing well. Mike must be walking on air! Looking forward to seeing the pics!
~Joyce

SusanQuilter said...

Such good news, congratulations!!!

Great Aunt Renee said...

Big hugs and kisses to all! Welcome to the Grandma Club! And your roommate is now Uncle K!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

@ congrats to ewe grandma spj!..happy that holly and baby denver are doing well..can't wait to see the pics! ;-D

Katy Koelb said...

Congratulations, Suzanne, (Holly and Mike, too) Can't wait to see all the SPJones creations on Denver!

harriet said...

Mazel tov to all! Lovely to hear that everyone is doing well. I'm sure your smile can't get any wider.

Rachael said...

Congratulations Grandma! Loved the pic you sent. He is truley a beautiful baby!!!

Heather Woollove said...

Congratulations! It must be so wonderful to be a Gma!

Suzanne said...

Thank you everyone. Yes, it is wonderful to be a grandmother. Now that he's here and they're both healthy I can relax and enjoy it!