Friday, August 12, 2011

Ready for the Weekend

After a crazy, long, stressful week at work I'm so ready for the weekend.  Laundry is caught up, finished knitting and washing a new ear-flap hat and now I've started a second hat.  Time to get cranking with shows starting in 6 weeks.

Holly is due in just 4 weeks!!!  So hard to believe my baby is having a baby.  I know, she's 28 years old but she's still my baby.  She will be a great mom.  She's a teacher so she has that mentality -- you know what I mean.

Kevin helped a friend whose car was hit on I-75 today.  Now he's at the Kid Rock concert at Comerica Park, courtesy of the friend.  I'm going to bed soon and I'll have to hear all about it tomorrow.

Plenty of yard work awaits me this weekend but the weather is not sounding too good for that.  Guess I'll just have to knit instead.  All together now - aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~ congrats to holly and ewe!..I can't believe she will be a mommy in 4 weeks..wow time flies I remember when she was in grade school!..enjoy being a grandma!