Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Doggone It

I stayed late at work today and when I got home I only had 15 minutes to make something to eat for dinner before rushing off to the GLHQ board meeting.  No time to heat up the oven or do anything fancy.  I cut up a zucchini and yellow squash and sauteed them in some olive oil and fresh ground salt and pepper.  This was in anticipation of tossing a little grana padano cheese on top as a treat.

Bleh!  This was my container of cheese, tucked in the back of the fridge:

Darn, darn, darn!  No cheese for me!!  Dejected but still famished, I ate my cooked squash and headed off for my board meeting.

I'll be tossing out that cheese with the garbage this week and picking up a new jar ASAP.  Hopefully I'll actually get to eat some.

3 comments:

SusanQuilter said...

Thanks for sharing that photo of icky cheese with us!!

Suzanne said...

Apparently, I wasn't meant to eat it!

Anonymous said...

~a science project in your fridge..lol! ;-D