Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On My List

I don't think I could have squeezed one more project into today's schedule.  Besides working a full day I came home to a laundry list of things to do.  Let's see how I did:
  1. Make Dad's famous Mac & Cheese Casserole -- done, a bottle of beer to wash it down, too
  2. Sew zigzag stitching around perimeter of newly finished rug -- done, three times around for good measure
  3. Make Flannel Shirt Pillow for co-worker Martha's daughter -- done, used 16" down pillow -- sweet!
  4. Update Treasurer's spreadsheet for GLHQ -- done, much cussing, ranting, and raving, but done
  5. Wash load of towels -- the dryer bell just went off
  6. Lastly -- Go to bed -- don't have to tell me twice!

1 comment:

janet said...

You had a very productive day! It feels good when you can cross all those things off your list:)