- Make Dad's famous Mac & Cheese Casserole -- done, a bottle of beer to wash it down, too
- Sew zigzag stitching around perimeter of newly finished rug -- done, three times around for good measure
- Make Flannel Shirt Pillow for co-worker Martha's daughter -- done, used 16" down pillow -- sweet!
- Update Treasurer's spreadsheet for GLHQ -- done, much cussing, ranting, and raving, but done
- Wash load of towels -- the dryer bell just went off
- Lastly -- Go to bed -- don't have to tell me twice!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
On My List
I don't think I could have squeezed one more project into today's schedule. Besides working a full day I came home to a laundry list of things to do. Let's see how I did: