Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 days to go.....

Holly and Mike's wedding will be here in no time. As all of my friends and family know, I cry readily at weddings. Even TV weddings. There's just a lot of emotion there, add the traditional music, and it pushes me over the edge.

Tonight I was searching for solutions to this problem. I don't want to be a blithering idiot but I know I don't stand much of a chance of making it through the day without tears. I know Holly will be beautiful, Mike will be handsome, and it will be such an emotional day.

So help me out here -- what are your solutions to the excess tears??? Answer my poll on the right side of the blog. If you have any other comments, by all means, share them with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly, I don't think any of those solutions will help. :/

Anonymous said...

Don't know if any of these solutions would really work, but I have to admit - thinking of everybody naked sure makes me laugh!

Harriet