- Had a phone interview for a position for which I was completely under-qualified. That felt good.
- Got a call from another agency for a possible position with AAA for a job I am most likely qualified for.
- Took another webinar that was quite the waste of time -- creating a marketing document that you are supposed to just hand out to people in social situations. Yeah, right.
- Organized all my job search papers so that I have at least some outside chance of putting my hands on them when I need to.
- Did not leave the house on this frigid day.
- Managed to knit another 1.5" on the Imagine Sweater.
So, how was your Friday?