Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2 of Outplacement....

.....and again, no time for knitting.  It's killing me!

Today I spoke with my recruiter who grilled me about how to handle the phone interview tomorrow.  I've printed out a bunch of things and need to read, and re-read them some more.

The DBM outplacement firm personal consultant who's been assigned to me called and grilled me about what the recruiter grilled me about.  The consultant said the recruiter told me all the right things to say and ask on tomorrow's phone interview, so I feel like I've gotten good advice.  It's always good to get a second opinion.  I'm curious to see what the consultant thinks of my resume.  There's always room for improvement.  

I've signed up for 11 webinars over the next week or so, so I'm not expecting to get much knitting done.  Ugh.  I suppose getting a job and getting off 'vacation' is a better thing to be doing right now.  I'm off to bed early tonight since my webinar is at 9:30 AM tomorrow.  Geez, I'm barely out of bed and dressed by then lately.  That's what being on vacation too long will do to you!

I've signed Tracey and Eddie up for the 1/2 off coupon for Door to Door Organics for January -- still one spot for another Michigander..........

3 comments:

eddie said...

thanks for the coupon!

Suzanne said...

Happy to help a good company grow!

tracey said...

thank ewe ;-D