Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just in case....

.....you were wondering what an Infinity Scarf is I figured I should tell you and show you my progress.  Infinity Scarves are all the rage right now.  Trust me on this.  It's a really long scarf knit in the round so you can wrap it around your neck a couple of times.  It works.  Have faith here.

I chose a skein of Fiesta Yarns' Ballet yarn :

I cast on 200 stitches on size 10 circular needles (had to use my Denise needles because I couldn't find a long enough Addi Turbo, grrrr).  This is as far as I've gotten so far:

You cast on the 200 stitches, knit 4 rounds, purl 4 rounds and keep repeating until it's wide enough for your liking, then bind off loosely.  Yes, I did photograph my progress from the wrong side -- oops!  It's the four rounds of purling that's slowing me down but I should have it finished by the end of next week.  I need to finish that Imagine Sweater first.

No comments: