Wednesday, January 26, 2011

M.I.A.

Yesterday was so busy I didn't remember to blog until my head hit the pillow at 11:30 PM!!  Obviously I did not get out of bed and fire up the computer.

Today I hit the ground running.  I was actually out of bed at - gasp - 7:15 AM!  What in the world would make a girl on vacation rise from bed so early?  Only one thing -- a hair appointment.  I was in desperate need of hitting the barber shop and thank goodness Kyle could get me in today.  Freshly dyed and snipped I headed over to a quilting friend's house to offer some much needed computer software training.  Remember, momma didn't raise no dummy.  I'm trading my Word, Excel, and Internet expertise for long-arm quilting services.  Yes, sirree Bob.  I'm going to have Jo finish a quilt top I made aaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago.  It's a win-win for both of us.

I got home in time to do another outplacement webinar today -- Interviewing.  I was able to knit one repeat of the increase pattern on the Imagine Sweater sleeve.  But then, I have to tell you while partaking in the webinar -- I fell asleep.  Nodded off. Dozed.  I'll deny it vigorously if you ever breathe a word of it.  I guess that's what happens when I get up so early........

No comments: