Monday, July 18, 2011

Vacation Post#1

My niece Carla's wedding was spectacular on Saturday and I had a wonderful time.  The food was positively the best - filet mignon, whitefish, and risotto to DIE for!  I had lost 9 pounds so far on the 17 day diet so far so I'm trying to be good.  I was a dancing fool - the band was marvelous.
I'm using my phone again for this post so I can't post pictures but will when I can.
Right now I'm sitting in the parking lot of the motel that Kevin and I stayed at, hoping they can find his glasses. Yep, so typical.
This afternoon I'm driving my niece Erica and her boyfriend Tommy to the airport and then stopping to see my friend Jackie, who is on the mend from back surgery.
Hope you have a great week.  I'll write again when I can! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne - Glad you enjoyed the wedding! Enjoy the rest of your time up north. - Eddie