Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nasty Tuesday

I'm really dreading going to work today.  We're having an all-day conference call to discuss the transfer of work from one contractor to another.  If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times -- I hate change!  I have built a great rapport with the team that will be losing their job at the end of the month.  I don't have a say in the matter so I will just have to wear my big girl panties today and try to get through it.  I'm hoping I can stay on 'mute' for most of the call.

I'm also hoping that Maggie can behave herself while the contractors are working on the bathroom while I'm at work.  Yesterday she nipped the contractor's hand -- bad, bad girl.  Last night the bathroom looked unbelievably bad after he removed the tile and tore out the drywall.  PRAY FOR ME !!!!

No comments: