Saturday, May 21, 2011

Whipped.....

....like a potato!  I had a great time with my friend Tanya at the wet felting workshop today but I am positively whipped!  Every part of me is aching -- I even found a blister on my finger, egad!  I took several pictures of our progress with Nicola and will edit and post them tomorrow -- once I've recovered.

Today was Doomsday.  Apparently they were wrong again because -- here I am!  Good thing too, because tomorrow is Kevin's 31st birthday and we'll all be here to celebrate it -- hurray!

Now I'm off to find that bottle of Ibuprofen.......

1 comment:

Heather Woollove said...

Suzanne--I just saw the cute photos of you and your wonderful felt on Nicola's blog. Aren't she and Dawn absolutely the MOST FUN women, ever?!?!? I know you must be tired, but I'm looking forward to more snapshots soon!! XXO-