Monday, October 18, 2010

Brisk

Sales on EBay have been brisk with rug hooking items flying out of my house.  Hope this continues.  I'll be heading to the post office before going into the office tomorrow morning to drop off 5 different sales -- woohoo!

The car salesman at the dealership is becoming a pest.  I don't think I want to buy any his over-priced used cars.  I can find a reasonable one on my own, thank you.  Tomorrow I'm getting my new windshield in the Town & Country.  I knew there was a really good reason I didn't bother to clean the inside of the windshield.  Then I'm off to the collision shop to get the estimate on replacing the front bumper.  If the estimate is too high I'll just turn the car in and take my lumps.

Tomorrow night is our quilt guild board meeting, too.  Can't pack much more into the day than that.

I crabbed to Door to Door Organics about the quality of a couple of items in my shipment last week.  They're sending me my next box for FREE!!  How's that for customer service.  I'm lovin' it.

No comments: