Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reading Blogs

Do you read a lot of blogs each day?  Some blogs some days?  Not many at all?  Well, thank goodness you're reading my blog!  When I first started to think about blogging I couldn't imagine that I'd be able to write as frequently as I do.  What in the world would I write about?!  Apparently, I can think of things to share with the world.

I read each of the blogs I have listed on the left, as often as the writers post.  One blog I hope you've had a chance to read, especially this month, is the C&T Publishing Blog.  They've had links to free crafts ideas every day this month, which happens to be National Craft Month.  Now, not every craft project will appeal to you -- that's what makes the world go 'round.  I saw several items that I would consider making, when time allows.  Check it out for yourself!

If you follow a blog that's not on my list, please let me know -- I'd love to check it out. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love reading everyones blogs everyday!! I dont thhink I am on your list!! I rally enjoy reading yours that is for sure!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Mary! I've added your blog to my list today. Love the dirt bike picture.