Friday, February 22, 2013

Done, Done.....

....Diddley Done!  My taxes are done for the year!  Thank goodness it's all over with.  I'm getting a refund from the IRS and have to pay the state.  Oh well.  It's all good.  I'm going to file everything away tomorrow -- no more stockpiling paperwork.

Now, I can sew, sew, sew!!!  Look for more creative updates this weekend!  For now I'm tossing back a glass or two of wine, enjoying some Bella Vitano cheese, and watching episodes of The Young & The Restless on my computer -- a real hot Friday night, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~congrats to ewethe on taxes done! ;-D

Suzanne said...

I know!! It's been a drag the last few years but since I didn't have any craft shows it was much simpler. I think I'm giving up S.P. Jones Creations this year when the license expires.