Friday, September 25, 2009

Tomorrow's the Show

I have been woefully absent from my blog this week.  Spending all my free time knitting up more hats and getting things ready for the show.  Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be wet and nasty so I went out to the farm tonight to set up my tent.  A few other vendors had set up too but some of the tents don't look like they'll be able to withstand a tough storm.  We'll see in the morning!  It pays to have a good tent.

Sure hope the weather clears up and plenty of shoppers show up.  If not, I'll just be knitting and needle felting the day away......

1 comment:

SusanQuilter said...

I meant to call & wish you luck--I'll be thinking of you today & crossing my fingers that the people who show up are ready to spend!!!! And that the weather holds....