What is it in life that you have no control over? You know, no matter how you try you simply can't resist. It doesn't matter that you already have a zillion of ____ you just can't help yourself!
Here are 10 things that I have no control over:
- Limoncello (several people could join me)
- Fabulous hand crafted buttons
- New knitting or felting books
- Wonderfully fragrant hand lotion
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm (I must have at least 6 tubes floating around)
- Wool -- fabric, yarn, roving (did I have to even mention this one???)
- Craft gadgets I've yet to even use -- Knit Klips, fancy quilting marking pencils, wet felting bamboo mats
- Self Help books (not that I don't need the help, I do, but I just don't take the time to read) -- I should be thin, rich, in charge of my dog, have an organized house, and get along better with my son
- Note cards -- I've got all sorts of cards but you know what? I hardly write to people anymore!
- Super Cool New Pens (see #9)