Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Control

What is it in life that you have no control over?  You know, no matter how you try you simply can't resist.  It doesn't matter that you already have a zillion of ____ you just can't help yourself!

Here are 10 things that I have no control over:
  1. Limoncello (several people could join me)
  2. Fabulous hand crafted buttons
  3. New knitting or felting books
  4. Wonderfully fragrant hand lotion
  5. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (I must have at least 6 tubes floating around)
  6. Wool -- fabric, yarn, roving (did I have to even mention this one???)
  7. Craft gadgets I've yet to even use -- Knit Klips, fancy quilting marking pencils, wet felting bamboo mats
  8. Self Help books (not that I don't need the help, I do, but I just don't take the time to read) -- I should be thin, rich, in charge of my dog, have an organized house, and get along better with my son
  9. Note cards -- I've got all sorts of cards but you know what?  I hardly write to people anymore!
  10. Super Cool New Pens (see #9)
What about you??? 

3 comments:

SusanQuilter said...

1. Fiber to spin
2. yarn
3. books--quilting & knitting
4. Fabric!
5. Baskets
6. tote bags or knitting bags
7. perfume--love it!
8. shoes, even though they almost never fit right!
9. coats--we llive in MI--you can never have enough!
10. printed t-shirts & sweatshirts from trips!

SusanQuilter said...

Forgot something REALLY important:
last but NOT least; WINE!

Golf Reviews said...

Hairbows and PJ's for my two year old. Body soap for my husband, and for me-- hairbrushes! I can't get rid of these stankin' things!