I have had so much going on for the last week and a half I haven't had time to blog at all! I haven't even had time to read my favorite blogs, found in my blog rolls on the left side of my blog. Ugh.
What have I been up to????
- Well, I've been cleaning and organizing a bunch.
- Replaced all of my major appliances plus my kitchen sink, faucet and disposal.
- Hosted my stitch group.
- Continuing to work and liking it a bit more.
- Traveled to a wonder home craft show in Ohio.
- Bought lots of fabric from Marcia Derse and drooled over her wonderful homestead.
- Purchased wonderful redware pottery and jewelry at the Ohio show, too.
- Visited the Potters Market, twice, finding gifts for people and things for me, including a fabulous mirror!
- Went to the Birmingham Winter Markt.
- Shopped for Christmas gifts at Cabela's (too bad I didn't check the website first for the coupon).
- My roommate had his four wisdom teeth extracted.
What have I not done?? I haven't sewn a stitch since I finished my friend Mary's bag. I'm itchin' to stitch but need to clean up my Craft Cave first and get prepared for my quilt retreat with my friend Sue at the end of this week. SOOOOO much to do before then!
Tuesday is the first official meeting of the DAM Modern Quilt Guild. I don't have a thing to bring for show 'n tell so I guess I'll just be observing. There was a vendor at the Winter Markt today who made some wonderful modern quilts and I encouraged her to attend the meeting. I'm looking forward to seeing what this group is all about.
So in the meantime, I'm back to tidying up my Craft Cave. Have a great week!