Sunday, December 23, 2012

1 Day Left

There is only one day left for folks to buy their last minute Christmas gifts and food for their meal on Tuesday.  I felt pretty darn smug today as I watched the panicked shoppers, desperate for ANYTHING at Costco.  Shelves were bare, refrigerated compartments emptied -- it's an amazing sight.

Things were worse at Kohl's and Bed, Bath & Beyond -- hopeless stares, frantic searches, and sweating shoppers were all around.  But not I.  Nearly complete I had but one mission today -- to find a four place setting box of Corelle dishes for my Mom, who seems to be chipping, cracking, and breaking her current set.  I'm sure the old dishes are too heavy for her arthritic hands and the new set I picked up will be lighter and break-resistant.

It's late so I don't have time to post pictures from my Christmas celebration yesterday with Holly, Mike, and Denver, so stay tuned and I should be able to upload the pictures tomorrow.

Have a great week!

No comments: