Thursday, August 23, 2012

Drive By

This is a drive by post.  I've been home for a day, just long enough to get my laundry caught up and take Maggie to the Vet's.  She's having a terrible allergy season and is itchin' and scratchin' so much it's even making ME crazy.  She's had a shot, gotten some new medications to take with some cheese, and I gave her a bath with a VERY expensive shampoo -- $30 -- I would never spend that much on me!  But she seems to be feeling much, much better and I'm so glad for that.

Now that my chores are done I'm off to stay at Holly's house tonight so I can watch my grandson Denver all day tomorrow.  Shameful to say, but it's the first all-day sitting experience for me with him.  I can hardly believe it hasn't happened already but Holly has several sitters who live closer and were always more available, especially when I was still working.  I'm taking out some early birthday gifts -- his birthday is August 31st -- woohoo!

Hope you've had a great week.  I'll check in again soon.

No comments: