Thursday, August 16, 2012

Absent but Busy

My photography class went really well and I learned a lot.  I learned I have a lot to learn!  I'll keep practicing.  I already put some of it to good use when I photographed a little quilt I made for someone special (more next week).

Today I updated my resumé on the unemployment website and before I could finish my in-person meeting there, I had a call and message from someone who had a position I might be interested in -- amazing!  We'll see what happens next week.

For now, I'm off to bed and will probably sleep fitfully, the way I always do before a vacation.  I'm driving up to Charlevoix tomorrow morning for a visit with my sister Denise and her family.  So much packing to do still and lots of little things to remember to take.  I'm hoping my brother in law Mike will be able to tutor me on my camera.

Have a great weekend!  Catch up with you next week.......

No comments: