I'm not able to knit right now but I am working on sewing projects. I got the sashing strips cut for Erica's quilt and I was lucky enough to eek out both 2" and a 4" borders from the cream fabric. I was sure I didn't have enough and since I bought that fabric at Little Quilts in Georgia, I knew I'd never be able to get more, as surely it's gone by now.
Amazingly enough to me, my quilt measured up even for the top/bottom, and sides. I know that sounds simplistic to most quilters but for me it's an accomplishment! I hope to have the borders on by the end of the weekend. There might be a little distraction Sunday, known as Mother's Day, which could derail the process.