Friday, September 2, 2011

Withdrawal...

I've gone a whole day without seeing my grandson.  Boo-hoo.  I hope to see him several times this weekend.  Thank goodness for a long holiday weekend!  I just got back from a quick trip to Costco.  I think the key to that store is going so late that you don't have much time to wander around and spend money.  I found a really cute frog book and a set of sensory balls for you-know-who.  I told Holly I'd help with some meals while she's laid up.  I picked up a ham, mesquite pork tenderloin, and Jack Daniels pulled chicken because it was so tasty up north.  They have all the vegetables you could ever need in their garden so I figured meat was best.

I finished another earflap hat yesterday and started on yet another.  I'm hoping to have about 20 of them and then I'll move on to another style.  I need a few more felted hats and the commissioned felted bag needs the yarn wound into center pull balls and then I can start designing it.  Somewhere in between all that I'd like to do some knitting for that grandson of mine.  

Life is good great.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Hey I like the new "About Me" Photo...it was time for an update! Take care of the new Mommy and smooch precious Denver for me!xoxoxo

Suzanne said...

Thanks sister! Will do.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Have fun with your new grandson! Lucky you! I wish I had had someone cook up such wonderful sounding meals when I had my son! You are a good Grammy!

Anonymous said...

Life if great, Suzanne. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself!