Saturday, October 20, 2012

Keep on Keepin' On

I'm still searching for a new job even though I've been offered a contract position that should last 4 months.  It could go longer but since there are no benefits and it's not permanent, I'm keeping my options open.  Once I sort through the 2 dozen forms I need to complete and send back on Monday, I need to schedule my drug test.  I've never taken a drug test before.  Back in 1984 when I hired in with MetLife it wasn't even dreamed of.

Tomorrow I'm getting together with my Chicken friends to make charity quilts.  We're following the Jelly Roll Race technique as demonstrated so well by the Missouri Star Quilt Company.

It will a lot of fun and we hope to be very productive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a person that puts some real work into a blog. I do like what you have done with the blog.