Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4

I'm sorry to report that no progress was made at work today.  More calls to the HelpDesk only yielded a new name.  I still have no access to my LotusNotes.  Additionally, my new laptop, which was to be shipped over night for receipt today, was not shipped because that office said they didn't have my phone number.  Now it will should arrive on Monday.  Let the games begin.

I made myself a delicious dinner to try to put the week behind me.

A plate of mixed spring greens  and sliced strawberries (from this week's Door to Door Organics delivery), Parmesan encrusted pork cutlet (fried and sliced) and a dollop (maybe more) of Marzetti's Poppyseed dressing.  I ate every morsel.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend, full of knitting time and maybe even a bit of sewing.

I'll be drawing the winning names for my giveaway is a bit.  If you don't win, don't despair.  I have a very big birthday coming up next week so there very well could be another giveaway!

2 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

Yeesh...is it (dare I say) 50?

Suzanne said...

You are correct!