Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard

Well, it's not exactly here yet.  I just came in from shoveling my porch and sidewalks and so far there's only about 3" of new snow on the ground.  Not that I'm complaining, believe me.  I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow there will be plenty of snow for my roommate to shovel.

I spent quite a bit of time today reviewing my resume with my outplacement consultant and then modifying this fluid document to be more successful.  Apparently, I was too detailed for her liking.  Can't seem to win.

I cut out the appliqué pattern I thought I wanted to use on my coat but decided the scale was too small.  I found another one that I'd wanted to use for a while now, cut out the templates and started choosing the wools while I checked the snowfall out the kitchen window.  I managed to unearth another stack of wool I'd forgotten about in my craft room, along with the receipt from 2003.  Yikes.  I'm sure at the time they were must-have items.

I'm not ready to reveal my progress -- maybe tomorrow, so be sure to check back!

No comments: