Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Bag Coming

Today I started working on a new bag for a customer who had contacted me through my website.  I have been so neglectful of my website -- it hasn't been updated in at least 2 years.  I think I had gotten dismayed by the quality of my photographs and had some feedback about their inconsistent appearance.  So when in doubt, I did nothing.

Now that I have a new camera and a little tent-like thing to put my items for sale in, I might get the website updated.  In my spare time.

Anyhow, I'm working on a small shoulder bag using a denim-like shade of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky.  I have the bag nearly done and tonight I worked out the math for adding some shaping to the top of the bag.  It will need a flap, an I-cord shoulder strap and a cell phone pocket and then it will be done, except for the fulling.  I will have three bags, one hat, and a few leaves to full -- could be enough to make a trip to the laundromat soon.

I drove out to the cemetery to see my Dad's grave but got there 10 minutes too late as the gate was already closed.  Made me wonder about all of the cars I had seen in there as I approached from the nearby expressway -- hope they let those poor people out!  I drove back home but I'll go back tomorrow, provided it doesn't rain too hard.

No comments: