Sunday, April 14, 2013

Returning Back to Earth

My trip to the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati with my friend Sue was super.  I took lots of pictures, ate some out of this world food, and found plenty of great additions to my Craft Cave.

I woke up this morning with a quilt show hangover -- whipped, feet sore, etc.  But the wind got knocked out of my sails when I discovered my neighbor across the street tried to kill himself and had been whisked away while I slept.  I hope he's okay and can make a full recovery.  Jeez -- sure brought me back to reality......

I spent the day tidying up my Craft Cave so I can bring in my new treasures.  My desk is cleared off and ready for tomorrow morning's phone interview with a big company in downtown Detroit.  I'll see if they're a good fit for me.

I'll get my quilt show photos edited and post them a few at a time in the next few days.

In the meantime, send some healing thoughts to my neighbor Josh if you're so inclined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~ sending prayers & healing thoughts to your neighbor..good luck to ewe with the interview! ;-D