Sunday, August 24, 2014

Beyond Busy

Do you enjoy being busy all the time?  Do you relish the thought of just relaxing without anyone bothering you?  Lately I've been working way too much and would just love to have a day where I do NOTHING!

Work has been very stressful with deadlines approaching and more work than we should be able to do but somehow are.  To add to the mayhem, I've been contacted by several contract houses for some choice job openings.  Three interviews last week all seem promising so keep your fingers crossed.

I've had doctor and dental appointments, with yet another one tomorrow.  My niece's wedding is fast approaching and I finally found a dress to wear today.  There's not a thing on earth that would look good on me -- I am such a beached whale -- but I'm hoping the dress I've chosen will work out.  I forgot to sit down in it.  Uh oh.  Hope that's not a problem.  I'll need new shoes but since the dress is from Nordstrom (and getting a bit of beading repair tomorrow) I WILL find a suitable pair.

In the mean time, I've got a quilting project that's really busting my chops.  All that overtime I've been working has put the kibosh on it I'm afraid.  Must. Push. On.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~ good luck with your interviews.. I know ewe will look great in your dress!..ditto ewe have an awesome week too! ;-D