This year has gotten off to an interesting start. Here's a recap:
- Mom was dreadfully sick last month, telling us to bury her in her new outfit for niece Erica's wedding. A couple of cortisone shots in the wrist, multiple overnight visits from her girls, oh, and maybe the threat of an impending moving to a nursing home seemed to have cured her.
- Roommate finally applied for unemployment. Now he's working on leads for a new job. Seems to run in the family.
- I had an appointment today with a new recruiter. Hopefully this one 'gets' me and I can find something I'll be happy doing for a lonnnnng time to come.
- Found out how to fix my power window on my Ford Focus. Hold the button down for a few seconds, then hold it up for a few seconds, then the one-touch down and up functionality will return -- happy, happy, joy, joy.
- Shortened some new pants tonight (SHOCK!) -- it always takes 10X as long to undo a mistake than it takes to make it in the first place. How is that????
- Laundry is almost caught up -- still have some hand wash items waiting for me in the hamper.
- Clean up project -- Craft Cave is still a disaster - ARGH! Must. Get. Working. On. That.
- Finished an interesting wool pillow project -- pictures coming in the next day or two.
- Bargain Pendleton cable knit pullover sweaters found today -- $118 marked down to $35 -- can't lose on those. Sorry to say, made in Ch*na - double ARGH -- what happened to them being made in Oregon???!!
- Nearly booked all of the Kim Diehl workshops in March -- speak now or forever lose the chance. See www.glhq.org for details.
Much more fun to be had -- stay tuned.