Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sleepy-time

I bet there have been times in your life when you couldn't wait to get to sleep.  That's me tonight.  My hands are numb from too much knitting and the minute my head hits the pillow, I'll be out like a light.  I've finished 8 felted hats, some of which are still drying.  If they don't dry by tomorrow I'll use the hair dryer on 'em!

Tonight I met my sister Denise and her sister-in-law Sue at the  Potters' Market in Madison Heights.  Such a wonderful show -- it's impossible to walk out of there without purchasing many things.  Or at least I thought so.  I had several items in my basket but when I got home and put my items away I discovered something AWFUL -- they forgot to include the beautiful chalice I had carefully selected.  Darn, darn, darn.

Because I have the Birmingham Winter Markt this weekend, I won't be able to go back for my chalice.  Damn!  Maybe I'll find something at the Winter Markt that I'll love just as much, or maybe I'll just have to wait for next year's Potters' Market.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Good luck Suz!
Stay warm. With this weather, I'm sure your hats will sell quickly Hope you have enough product!xoxoxo