Monday, July 22, 2013

Back from Atlanta

I returned home very early yesterday (12:45 am to be exact!) and spent most of the day recovering from the hefty drive home from Georgia.  In all, I was in 6 different states Saturday!  I went down to Atlanta last Sunday to visit my niece Carla and her family for the week.  It was so much fun.  I got to see their baby Reese in action, instead of pictures, cooked for them, had a phone interview with Ford, went on a tour of the CNN headquarters, lost power, had lunch with a former co-worker and got to experience their cabin two hours north of their home.

I even took my sewing machine with me, finishing off a few items for Reese.  This cute little dress (McCall's 6303) had matching red polka dot panties, which I forgot to photograph.




And I made these little shoes to go with it:

These shoes go with another dress and hat that I also forgot to photograph -- I'm such a putz!


Here's little Miss Reese enjoying some of her toys:



She is an amazing little girl -- doing things the doctors said she'd never do.  Even taking steps toward her momma Carla!


Gooooooo Reesie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ Reese is so adorable!...luv the outfits/shoes ewe are very talented! ;-D

Reid P said...

Great rread