Friday, May 24, 2013

Produce Delivery

I haven't been posting photos of my Door to Door Organics deliveries lately but here's what was in my box a couple of weeks ago.  I have to say I haven't been good about consuming everything.  I think I'm just 'off' lately and having a hard time eating right.  That needs to change!

Look what was hiding under the kale:

Makes me hungry just looking at it!  They have great recipes on their website to help you use their produce.  Here's one I think I'll make this morning, Sweet Green Smoothie.  Time to eat!

Look, I DID make it:
I used a peach instead of a pear, and I think I will blend it a bit more.  It tastes really good but I don't think I blended the kale enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ yummy! ;-D

Suzanne said...

Smells and tastes like freshly cut grass!