Monday, March 5, 2012

Paris is moving....

....to Washington, street that is.  I saw the sign in the storefront window today that the Paris vintage shop is moving to Washington Street and it just struck me as funny.  Sometimes it doesn't take much to amuse me, especially at 7 a.m.

I'm flying out to South Carolina on business right after work today for a quick in and out meeting tomorrow.  Wish I had planned better -- I could have tacked on some time to visit my niece Carla in Atlanta.  Maybe some other time....

2 comments:

harriet said...

Hey, have a good trip. See - I AM still reading your blog.

SusanQuilter said...

Funny! I drove past Paris the other day, but wasn't able to read the sign. I was really worried they had gone out of business, and am greatly relieved that they are just moving.